Because of the fact that I am growing and learning along with everyone else, from time to time new understanding shows that I must make corrections and changes both to the blog pages and to published material. The changes below apply to the book “Prophecy Unsealed” which I published in 2007 and 2008.
When this page shows many updates and changes, then I will need to correct and republish the book.
- Page 81: “On the first day of the week during the Feast of Unleavened bread, the High Priest offers the Wave Sheaf.” This should read: “On the first day of the week after the first Sabbath after the Feast of Unleavened Bread … (This is on the 26th day of the 1st month of the Enoch Calendar.)
- Also on page 81. I use the word “wheat.” This should be “grain” or even more precise “barley.” This month is also called the month of “HA ABIB” or “the barley.”
- Where it says that “Gabriel” revealed the Calendar to Enoch, it should be “Uriel.” Gabriel revealed events to Daniel using days and years relative to the Calendar that Uriel revealed to Enoch.
- On page 136, I was still struggling with what I had been “taught” was the time when the Wave Sheaf was offered. But the Scriptures are clear, even though some translators are confused. The quote should read, “And from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought in the sheaf of the Wave offering, you shall count for yourselves seven complete Sabbath.” “From the morrow after the Sabbath,” and “From the day you brought in the sheaf,” are the same day! This is a double emphasis.
- Then I follow with this, which creates even more confusion. “In other words the counting starts with the week that begins after the sabbath that comes during the week when the wave sheaf is offered. The counting begins one week after the wave sheaf. That day is also the first day of the week and continues until seven full weeks have been counted.” In this I assumed, wrongly so, that the Wave Sheaf was offered during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This was what I had been wrongly taught. This should read, “In other words, on the day after the first weekly Sabbath after the Feast of Unleavened Bread, you are to bring the Wave Sheaf. This is the first day of the first week of seven weeks.”
- Page 78. The Wave Sheaf on the Calendar should be marked as being on the 26th day of the first month, not the 19th.